The Premier Selection


.

So, I've made my decision.  Well, technically my book club made my decision... kind of.  I will be starting my first book of the challenge in two days.  I've decided to read our first book club selection as my first book, mostly so that I can pass it along to someone in the NIBC (New Improved Book Club!) when I am done with it since I SHOULD have it done in a week or less, right?

The book we/I have chosen is "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" by Mark Haddon.  Not only is it our first book club selection since restarting book club, but it was also a recommendation for one of my challenge books, so why NOT start out with it, right?  Plus, it looks like it will be an fast & easy read, which will only motivate me to keep on keepin' on, if you know what I mean.

My plan with this blog is to keep you posted on what I am reading as well as any thoughts/comments/questions that I have about the book.  All feedback will be welcome.  I'm looking forward to the motivation & feedback from all of my faithful followers to push me along in this journey!

Your Reply