And it begins...


.

Today's the day folks.  CHALLENGE!!!  Wish me luck.

Maybe I'm not giving myself enough credit; maybe it will be easy.  I just know that I go through bouts where I don't read for a few weeks at a time, so I hope I can stick with it.  I'm expecting all of my faithful followers to keep me pumped up about it.  Keep giving me book ideas so that I can look forward to the next one and keep  myself motivated!

As I think you all know, my first book will be Mark Haddon's "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time".  I hope it's FABULOUS!

You know what they say, "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body!"  (I think I should do more of both!)
Thanks for supporting me! :)

One Response to “And it begins...”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Alice and her Mama Merry are the best for book recommendations. Merry actually just gave me a list of them when I went down to visit her. I'll be passing them on to you.

Your Reply